Google Search

Reflection Watch Features Mirror, The Time

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


The Reflection watch costs $159. For that money you get a mirror you wear on your wrist that transforms into a watch with bright red LEDs when you push a button. To me it looks a lot like a men's watch, which seems to be the wrong demographic for such a device. I mean, I don't need a damn mirror -- I know I'm fugly. My girlfriend always carries a compact with her and uses it frequently, because she feels she needs to look good all the time. Me? I always look like I got drunk and passed out in a ditch the night before -- which I usually have. But you don't see me checking the mirror. I look like I got hit by a bus and I know it. Just like I know I smell like shit. But you know what, f*** deodorant, it's unnatural.

0 comments:

 
SK watch center - by Templates para novo blogger | Courtesy of ADVERTISING By SSHaQ Blogger Layouts