Google Search

Seiko 5 SNKF51K

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Having purchased a few Japan domestic Seiko's such as the Alpinist, Samurai's, and Sumo, I turned my attention to the local market. There are a couple of new Seiko 5's out in the market that I simply could not ignore. One particular model caught my eye but before I go on and talk about it, I want to highlight that there seems to be a change in the lug width specifications of the Seiko 5's. I mentioned in an earlier post that the new Seiko 5 Sports now comes with 22mm lug width instead of the usual 20mm. The new Seiko 5 'non-sports' model that I bought comes with 20mm lug width instead of 18mm that is prevalent in the previous models. I am not sure if this will be a permanent change but I see 20mm as today's standard lug width for any dress watch with 37mm diameter and I am glad the Seiko 5's are keeping up with the times.
Here's the new Seiko 5's that I bought. Model number is SNKF51K. There are also other color variants in this series.

0 comments:

 
SK watch center - by Templates para novo blogger | Courtesy of ADVERTISING By SSHaQ Blogger Layouts